We are looking for SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. All sales are on FIRST PAY, FIRST SERVE. Yes, we love fast deal and that's how we roll baby ;)

ORDER FORM:

Name:
Delivery Address:
Contact No:
Item Code:

and send to houseofallure@gmail.com or sms to 012.2859638

Worldwide shipping is available. Place your order now!


Be Our Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Abby










Material - Cotton
Dual color
Wear as top or dress
Free size (Fits UK4 - UK8)
Shoulder - 34cm
Pit-to-Pit - 80cm
Length - 84cm
Pink (Available)
Black (SOLD)
Blue (Available)
Grey (SOLD)
Was RM45.00
Now RM 30.00

1 comment:

me me me said...

hey!sumpah!i like this dress!but i not sure yet i can wearing dis because i a little bit chubby.but i hope i can buy n wearing it!can you please give me advise on which top or dress is suitable for me....this is my email.mia_veranissa@yahoo.com
adivise me okey!i hope you can help me...